Sunday 8 January 2012

top 10 - creatures of the deep.

With the research for the top 10 my initial idea was to base it on space because, even though we did not know what the brief was going to be i imagined some of the space imagery would of worked really well within animation. However after thinking about it for a while i couldn't really narrow it down to what the 10 ten could actually be, focussing on one aspect of space, i just really could image using space as my subject would have the opportunity to create a really nice outcome.
So i decided to change my top 10 to creatures of the deep, being the really strage allien looking creatures miles down from sea level, using this would of allowed me to keep my research specific and relevant while still using similar imagery as space but allowing me to have the opportunity to bring illustration into my project, creating illustrations and animating them.

No comments:

Post a Comment